Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Shares Knowledge and Experience
Ethical and effective representation throughout the greater Phoenix area
If you are struggling with a family issue and you need a legal remedy, how do you know which attorney to choose? Experience, knowledge and character are important qualities you should look for, and you’ll find them in Scottsdale attorney Mark Cord. For more than 40 years, Mark Cord has served families in Arizona, building a reputation for excellent representation and earning the rare certification as a Family Law Specialist from the Arizona State Bar.
Personal attention to every detail of your family law case
As a sole practitioner, Mark Cord takes a hands-on approach to every family law case he undertakes. Rather than relying on associates to manage case files, Mark takes the time to learn every detail that could influence the outcome, increasing your chances of a favorable result.
Mark provides legal services in all areas of family law, including:
- Alimony — Divorce should not lead to financial crises, either by denying support to spouses who aren’t ready or able to be self-supporting, or by burdening a supporting spouse with too great an obligation. Mark helps you establish an equitable amount of spousal support in all cases that qualify.
- Child custody and parenting time — Mark protects your parental rights to raise your children in an appropriate and supportive home. If you cannot assume the role of a custodial parent, Mark asserts your right to frequent, meaningful parenting time. When appropriate, Mark takes decisive steps to protect your children from an unfit parent who might endanger their health or welfare.
- Child support — Mark helps ensure that you receive or pay a reasonable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment. When life changes warrant a modification, he can help obtain a court order.
- Divorce — If it’s time to dissolve your marriage, Mark can help you obtain the most equitable results from your divorce, including fair distribution of assets, disposition of the marital home, division of any debts, child support payments, child custody rights and alimony in appropriate cases.
- Legal separation — If religious objections or practical matters stand in the way of divorce, Mark is skilled in determining whether legal separation is a more appropriate alternative. He can help you reach a settlement that protects your parental and property rights.
- Paternity actions — Children of nonmarital relationships require the same legal attention as those of married parents. The sooner these rights are established, the better for all concerned. Mark represents mothers, children and putative fathers in paternity actions.
Whatever the family law issue, you can get trustworthy and determined counsel from attorney Mark Cord.
For experienced family law help, contact Scottsdale attorney Mark Cord today
For more than 40 years, attorney Mark Cord has provided reliable family law assistance in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metropolitan area. Mark has a reputation for high-quality, highly ethical representation that produces positive results for clients. Call Mark today at 480-994-0345 or contact his office online to schedule your free initial consultation.